Trading POS terminal
Trading POS terminal is a service of the Bank, which allows trade and service enterprises to accept cards of the two leading international payment systems Visa and Mastercard, as well as the national payment system “PROSTIR” through the Bank’s POS terminals.
Advantages of trading terminals placing:
Installation of this equipment allows you to increase sales volumes by attracting customers who buy goods and services not for cash payment but paying by bank cards.
- High level of payment security
The bank meets the latest requirements of PCI DSS international security standards in the field of card payments.
- Provision of terminal equipment.
The bank installs models of POS terminals that provide the ability to serve both conventional chip and magnetic stripe cards, as well as contactless payment cards and modern payment solutions Apple Pay and Google Pay. Support the “multimerchant” function allows the use of one POS terminal by several entrepreneurs to separate financial flows for sold goods or services.
- Reduction of expenses on collection, storage and processing of cash.
- Minimizing the risks of accepting fake bills.
- Reduction of the risk of financial losses arising due to personnel errors when accepting cash and issuing the balance to the client.
- Making a cashless refund of the amount of money for the returned product.
- Control of transactions and payments.
Archive trading POS-terminal