Now Ibox Bank accepts digital documents in Diya.
JSC IBOX BANK has simplified the process of customer service. From now on, service at the Bank is possible not only with a physical passport, but also with the use of an e-passport of a citizen of Ukraine in the form of an ID card or a biometric passport for traveling abroad in the Diya mobile application.
Identification in the office is as follows:
• open the e-passport in the Diya application;
• click on it to get the reverse side with the barcode;
• provide the barcode to the manager for scanning or announce it;
• you will see a notification to confirm the request, confirm it;
• Diya will create a digital copy of the passport with Diya’s e-signature and transfer it to the requester’s system.
With digital documents from the Diya application, you can: open personal accounts, replenish and withdraw funds from the account, send and receive transfers using international payment systems, currency exchange operations, pay utility bills and other banking operations.
“We are grateful to our colleagues from the Ministry of Digital Affairs for their high level of technical competence and quality support at all stages of technical integration with the Diya application. Service in the offices is an important part of work with clients, and therefore a modern and convenient verification method for the client is a necessary condition for a competitive position on the market,” Lyudmila Yevgenivna Koziy said, the Deputy Chairman of the Board of JSC IBOX BANK.