Notification of the legislation of Ukraine violation on АML/FT issues
In order to comply with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On Prevention and Counteraction to Legalisation (Laundering) of Criminal Proceeds, Terrorist Financing and Financing of Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction” (dated December 6, 2019 No. 361-IX) JSC IBOX BANK (hereinafter – the Bank) has implemented a system of informing the Bank’s employees and third parties (anonymously or with an indication of authorship) to the Chairman of the Bank’s Board and/or the Bank’s Responsible Employee for conducting financial monitoring about possible violations of the requirements of legislation in this area (АML/FT).
If you become aware of the facts of such violations by the Bank or individual employees of the Bank, you can report the known facts as follows:
- fill out the «Notice of violation» form and send it to: [email protected];
- fill out the «Notice of violation» form and send it to the Bank’s address: 03150, Kyiv, 9A Dilova str.;
- get an appointment with the Chairman of the Bank’s Board and/or the Bank’s Responsible Employee for financial monitoring (not for anonymous reports);
- call to the following telephone number: (044)205-44-38;
- fill out the “Notice of violation” form in the Bank’s premises and submit it in the form of an official appeal to the Chairman of the Bank’s Board and/or the Bank”s Responsible Employee for financial monitoring.
*Meanings of abbreviations:
ML/FT – legalization (laundering) of profits obtained through crime, financing of terrorism and/or financing of proliferation of weapons of mass destruction;
АML/FT – prevention and countermeasures against the legalization (laundering) of profits obtained through crime, the financing of terrorism, and the financing of the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.